Opportunities allow salespeople to track the potential each prospect represents.
- Go to Sales & Success Center > Accounts > Account Name.
- By Opportunities, click the New icon +.
- Opportunities can also be created in the Actions menu.
- Choose the packages the opportunity pertains to using Select packages.
- Enter the quantity of that package that will be purchased should the salesperson close the opportunity successfully.
- Click Next.
- Enter the opportunity's Pipeline, Stage, and Expected close date.
- Optional – Enter additional details by expanding Details.
- You can enter Opportunity Name, the salesperson to assign the opportunity to, a description of the opportunity under Overview, and add tags.
- Click Create.
Now that an opportunity exists, it can be viewed from Sales & Success Center > Accounts > Account Name > Opportunities or from Sales & Success Center > Pipeline.