Email campaigns can promote your products and generate hot leads for your salespeople. You can manage your campaigns from the Marketing tab in Partner Center.
- Add recommended campaigns or Create custom campaigns
- Preview and test your campaigns
- Publish your campaigns
Add recommended campaigns
Building email campaigns is a hassle, so we’ve done the legwork for you—we’ve built ready-made campaigns that are proven to generate hot leads. These automated campaigns allow your salespeople to connect with more prospects and determine where it’s best to spend their time.
To add a recommended campaign:
- Go to Partner Center > Marketing > Campaigns.
- Go to the Recommended Campaigns tab.
- Browse the selection of ready-made campaigns.
You can preview each email within a campaign by clicking the name of the campaign.
- When you find a campaign you like:
- Click on the campaign name, then click Actions > Copy.
- Go to Duplicate Campaign.
- Edit the campaign details as desired. The campaign must be in a Draft Status to allow editing.
- When you are ready, click Publish.
- This adds the campaign to the Sales & Success Center, where your salespeople can send it to their prospects and customers. The campaign can also be added to an automation, or can be sent via bulk action after publishing.
- Watch the video here.
To create a custom campaign with the Old Email Builder:
- Go to Partner Center > Marketing > Campaigns
- Click Create Campaign in the upper right.
- Enter a descriptive name for the campaign that your salespeople will recognize. Click Create.
- Click Add custom email or Add Snapshot Report
- You will immediately enter the New Email Builder, or you can further edit your campaign by returning to old editor if the template is a legacy template.
- If you selected Return to old editor, continue reading below. If you selected Snapshot Creation, skip ahead to Step 8.
- If you clicked Add custom email, continue reading below.
- Give the email a descriptive and recognizable title in case you ever need to use this template for other campaigns. Your prospects and customers will never see this title.
- Write a subject line that’s clear and concise.
- Write your email.
- Add Dynamic Components to personalize the email. Learn more
- Click Preview to see what the email will look like.
- Once you’ve finished, click Save.
- If you selected Snapshot Creation, the campaign will automatically create or refresh a Snapshot Report for your prospect. If any of the emails in the campaign link to the Snapshot Report, this event ensures the information in the report is up-to-date.
- Continue adding events until you have finished creating the campaign.
- Adjust the "days before starting" or "days before previous event."
We recommend the following email frequencies:
Customer Acquisition: lower frequency (1 email/week)
Product Adoption: higher frequency (3 emails/week)
Product Upsell: lower frequency (1 email/week)
- Configure your campaign to bring in the right number of leads on the right days. Learn more
- Before publishing your campaign, preview and test your emails.
- Click the icon and select Preview > Send test email.
Preview and test your campaigns
Email clients—such as Gmail, Apple Mail, and Outlook—display emails differently. As such, we recommend that you preview and test your emails by sending them to your own email address or, better yet, a third-party testing tool. You need to make sure everything looks great and all your links are working.
Note: In order for a Test Campaign to be sent successfully there needs to be an account linked to the User receiving the email.
To test your emails from the campaign page:
- Click Preview under the first email.
- Click Send Yourself a Test Email.
- Enter the test email address, then click Send Test.
- Scroll Next to the following emails, if applicable. Click Send Test for each email.
Don’t like how your campaign looks?
You can edit your campaign before launching it. Learn more
Publish your campaigns
Once everything looks good, publish the campaign to make it available to your salespeople in the Sales & Success Center.
To publish the campaign from the campaign page:
- Click Publish.