Current Task Manager
- Go to Task Manager > Templates
Click + Add New Template.
- Click Select from library to create a template from one of the pre-made library options.
Click Create new template to create one from scratch.
- Regardless of what you choose, you can edit the template before saving it.
- Fill in the general template details. These include the following:
Template Name - What your template will be called.
- This field is required.
- Project Assignee - Who the template will be assigned to by default.
- Due __ days from creation - The number of days the entire project will be due after its creation.
Recurrence - How often the project recurs. When choosing Custom..., you will have additional options.
- Associate with Product in the Marketplace - If a product is chosen, a project using this template will be created when that product is activated on an account.
- Template Name - What your template will be called.
- Create the tasks associated with the project. Here, you can set the following fields:
- Task Name - What the task is called.
- Assignee - Who the task will be assigned to when created.
Due __ days from project creation - How soon after the project is created the task is due.
Note: You can add new tasks by selecting Add Another Task. Similarly, you can delete tasks by selecting Delete Task.
- Select Create Template.