Note: This article covers sending campaigns from Sales & Success Center. You can also send campaigns from Partner Center.
Start a campaign
- From Sales & Success Center > Accounts, find the account you wish to start a campaign on.
- Select the Start email campaign button.
- Note: If a campaign has previously run for the account, the icon will turn green.
- Fill out the form. A few important sections to make note of:
Send Campaign Emails – To launch an email campaign, you'll want this selected. From there, you can select the campaign you wish to send.
- If you do not select this option, a single email containing the Snapshot Report will be sent.
- Email To – The email address of the recipient.
- Recipient First Name/Last Name – These fields help give the emails a personal touch.
- Send Campaign Emails – To launch an email campaign, you'll want this selected. From there, you can select the campaign you wish to send.
- Select Submit. This will start the campaign.
You can also start a campaign by browsing to Sales & Success Center > Accounts > Account Name > Start a Campaign (represented by the paper plane icon).
You can manage campaigns associated with an account from Sales & Success Center > Accounts > Account Name, then navigating to the Campaigns box.
Here, select to see the various options for your campaigns. You can choose to pause, resume, or stop campaigns.