Did you know email marketing, on average, has an ROI of $38 for every dollar spent? With so many marketing tools available, it can be difficult to decide where to invest. We provide our partners with marketing campaigns because they work.
Once you’ve reviewed and tweaked your email campaigns, it’s time to send them to your prospects. You can send campaigns from Partner Center or Sales & Success Center.
To send an email campaign to an individual account:
- Select your marketing focus: Customer Acquisition; Product Adoption; or Product Upsell.
- Go to Partner Center > Businesses > Accounts > Select an Account.
- Locate the 'Users' section on the Account page.
- Click on the Menu icon at the end of the Users row > Select 'Campaigns'
- Search for the campaign you want to send. Make sure the campaign status is Published, not Draft.
If the campaign you want to send is still a Draft, review and publish the campaign.
- Select Campaign and Click Start.
You can send email campaigns to a List of accounts. This sends the campaigns to all the users that are assigned to the accounts in the List.
To send an email campaign to multiple accounts:
- Go to Partner Center > Businesses > Lists.
- Search for the List that should receive the campaign.
- Click on the Menu icon at the end of the row.
- Click Add to Campaign.
- Select a Campaign.
- Click Schedule Campaign and set the start of the campaign.
- Click Start Campaign.
Sales & Success Center
To send an email campaign:
- Go to Sales & Success Center > Accounts.
- Search for the prospect that should receive the campaign.
- Click the Email icon below the prospect.
- Select a campaign.
- Make changes to your recipient's or salesperson's details if necessary.
- Click Start Campaign.
Campaigns with a different branding
Email campaigns can be sent with a different branding specified at market level.
Market branding can be maintained in the Partner Center--Administration--Partner Branding.
Track your campaigns
Once your campaigns have been running for a couple of weeks, return to the Marketing tab in Partner Center. Keep an eye on the engagement rates, including hot leads, open rates, and click-through rates. These insights will allow you to make improvements when needed.
1. Starting Campaigns from Partner Center
a. Individual Accounts
b. Multiple Accounts
2. Starting Campaigns from the Sales and Success Center