The Store tab allows your clients to express their interest in a product directly from Business App. Upon Navigating to the store tab, clients will be able to see all the products you have assigned to that market.
Clicking on any package will bring the user to that package's information page. Here, they can see any marketing you've prepared, broken down as follows:
- Package information – Features the package name, tagline, and business categories.
- Pricing – Pricing information for the package. Also includes the Get it now button, covered below.
Package description – Marketing information surrounding the package as a whole.
- Product selection – Users can select which product they wish to view more information on.
- Product description – Information explaining the purpose of the product.
Gallery – Media to showcase how the product functions.
- Key selling points – Points designed to showcase how the product will help the user.
- FAQs – Additional information designed to explain any additional information the user needs to know prior to purchasing.
- Files – Additional files the user might wish to view.
Once the client has made their decision and would like to purchase, they will have the option to Get it Now.
This will prompt a window in which the client can email their salesperson to have the product activated for them.