With Vendasta's product-led Growth initiative, you can offer your customers a foundational set of free marketing products. These free products are known as Standard products.
You can activate Standard products for:
- Reputation Management
- Customer Voice
- Listing Builder
- Social Marketing
- Advertising Intelligence
- Website (Free with any paid subscription tier)
You can activate Standard products automatically when you create new accounts in Partner Center. To activate these products:
- Follow steps 1-4 in the instructions for creating individual accounts.
- In the Included Products section on the Create Business Account page, select which products you want to activate.
To edit the default activation settings, click on a product name. This will take you to the product settings page. In the Automatic Activation section, you can select whether the product is activated automatically for new accounts. You can always override the default settings when you create a new account.
- Click Create Account.
To activate Standard products for existing accounts:
- Go to Partner Center > Businesses > Accounts.
- Search for the account you want to activate the products for. Click on the Menu icon to the right of the account name.
- Click Activate Products.
You can also click Activate Products on the Account Details page.
- Select the products you want to activate:
- To activate all of the Standard products, click on the Product-Led Growth Package. Skip ahead to Step 5.
- To activate individual products, click on the Products tab.
- Search for a product you want to activate.
- Click on the Menu icon to the right of the product name.
- Select the Standard edition of the product.
- Select the checkbox to the left of the product name.
- Repeat for additional products, if desired.
- Confirm your order, then click Proceed to Next Step.
- Select the "I understand..." checkbox, then click Purchase.
Make sure there are no Pro badges next to the product name. If there are, click Back, then repeat Step 4.
Your customer can now access these products in Business App.