Skip to main content
How do I embed a Review Widget in WordPress?
If you have a WordPress site you would like to place the Review Generation widget on, follow the below steps:
1. Get the Widget code
- Access Customer Voice.
- Click the Tools tab > Widgets.
- Copy the Widget Code.
Here you'll find the Review Generation and the Review Display widgets. You can adjust colors, preview the widgets, and copy the code for adding to your website.
2. Adding the widget to a WordPress page or post
- Log into your WordPress site
- Navigate to the post or page you want to add the code to (if the page already exists then go to that page)
- Set the WYSIWYG (what-you-see-is-what-you-get) editor to "Text" mode (it won't copy in properly if pasted in on Visual mode)
- Paste the widget code into the editor
- Save, preview, or publish your page to see your work
Notes: Make sure you use "Text" mode. You can adjust the "width" and sometimes a "height" option on these widgets.
Stay informed about Vendasta's new releases and disruption notices
Kickstart your path with Vendasta through our free Certification
Join discussions, browse solutions and get tips from the experts
Read reference documentation and guides for API’s and SDKs
Getting Started, Build your Store, AI Social Marketing,