Marketplace includes a customer-facing Store—an all-access, on-demand digital store that gives your prospects and customers the ability to find solutions to their unique problems.
You can share your Store outside of the Business App by embedding it on your webpage, sharing a direct link., or adding it to an email marketing campaign.
Embed your Store
To embed your Store on your website:
- Go to Partner Center > Marketplace > Manage Store
- Click Public Store to expand the menu
- Copy one of the iFrame embed codes
- Use your website's HTML editor to embed the code
Whenever you add new products or packages to your Store, they will automatically get added to your website.
Share a direct link
To share a direct link to your Store:
- Follow Steps 1-2 from the section above (Embed your Store)
- Copy the Share URL
- Link to the URL from your website, a button in your email signature, or in an online message
Link to your Store in an email campaign
To share a direct link to your Store in an email campaign:
- Go to Partner Center > Marketing and create an email campaign
- While editing an email in your campaign, click Insert Dynamic Component and select Direct Store Link > Shop Now Link
- Continue to edit your email content or click Preview at the bottom of the page to see how your email will look
- Once everything looks good, click Publish to make your campaign available to your salespeople in the Sales & Success Center