If you want to create a Reputation Spy report, please follow the below steps:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and let us know that you want to begin using Reputation Spy. Support will create a Market for Reputation Spy, in which you can create the competitor Reputation Management accounts.
- Next, you create paid Reputation Management accounts for the competitors you want to monitor. You can do this in the Accounts tab of Partner Center. Make sure to assign them to the Reputation Spy market!
- Once you have the accounts you want in the Reputation Spy Report, you can create a Brand Report and add those accounts to it.
- The last step is to give the Business App User permission to access the Brand Report under the Users tab in Partner Center. Now the user can keep an eye on their competition through the report.
Some individuals prefer to uniquely brand this market so reports are provided with Reputation Spy branding rather than your agency's to prevent confusion. If you wish to brand your market follow these instructions.
- Go to Partner Center > Administration > Customize.
- Select the Market tab and find Reputation Spy.
From you you are able to:
- Change the logo (see attached)
- Update the Color (hex: #888888)
- Change the name of Brand Analytics to Reputation Spy