What is this?
Our Marketing Services team is making exciting new billing changes to enhance your experience with our managed web design solutions. Starting on March 16, 2020, you’ll only be billed the first month of the maintenance fee upon the purchase of a new website, and we won’t charge the second month until one month after your website is live.
What is the difference?
Previously, our managed web design solutions were purchased with a monthly maintenance fee on a 12-month term. Partners were then charged every month on the monthly anniversary date of purchase.
Starting on March 16, 2020, we will only bill the first month of the maintenance fee upon activating a new website purchase, and the second month of the maintenance fee will not be billed until one month after the website goes live.
What is the benefit?
We’ve heard your concerns and agree that paying maintenance for a website that hasn’t yet been launched isn’t a great experience. So we’ve improved our billing process to only charge the 1st month upfront, and the remaining 11-month commitment will begin only after the website is set live.
What services will be affected?
This change affects only the Web Design services fulfilled by our Marketing Services team.
Here’s the list:
- Website Creation: Basic 3 Page Site
- Website Creation: Standard 5 Page Site
- Website Creation: Advanced 10 Page Site
- Website Creation: Landing Page
- Website Import
- Mono: 1-Page Templated Website
- Mono: 3-Page Templated Website
- Mono: 5-Page Templated Website
- Mono: 10-Page Templated Website
How do I order a website?
For websites built on Wordpress:
- Activate Website Pro.
- Activate one of our “Website Creation” services.
- Activate Website Maintenance & Management.
For websites built on Mono:
- Activate Mono Website.
- Activate one of our Mono Templated Websites services.
- Activate Mono: Maintenance & Management.
What is included in the monthly fee?
- Access to team for tech support
- Website revisions to images, text, and minor requests
- Health checks to website upon request
- Access to add-ons & additional pages, images, or products (charged separately)
- Backend updates to Wordpress’ version, plugins, and themes (Website Creation only)