Business App users who utilize the Customers feature will be able to sync uploaded customers/contacts directly to Constant Contact.
The Customers tab provides a centralized location for your clients to store their contacts. By allowing them to sync those contacts directly to Constant Contact, those users will only need to keep their contacts in one place.
How does it work?
You can sync customers directly to Constant Contact either during the initial upload of those contacts into the Customer tab or afterward.
Syncing customers to Constant Contact during upload
When uploading customers, you can do so individually or in bulk:
Uploading an individual contact
- From Business App > Customers tab, click "Add", select Add Customer.
- Fill in the customer's contact details, ensuring you've entered at least their email address or phone number. (Constant Contact requires an email address to be entered in order to sync.)
- After confirming you have permission to contact them, click on Create Customer.
- Go back to the customers page and click on the 3 vertical dots on the customer tab > select Edit.
- Choose Constant Contact as a product to sync to. (This option will only appear if the account has Constant Contact activated.)
- Click Add.
Uploading multiple contacts
- From Business App > Customers tab, click "Add", then select Bulk Add Customers.
- Fill in this template with your customer information, then select it for upload.
- Choose which headings map to each of the fields. If using the provided template, this should be correctly mapped by default.
- Provided you have permission to contact the clients in the sheet, toggle the associated box. From here, you'll be able to sync to Constant Contact (the product must be active on the account). Please note that Constant Contact requires an email address for each customer. Excluding an email address will upload the customer to the Customers page while excluding it from Constant Contact.
- Click Import.
Syncing customers to Constant Contact after Uploading
If you've uploaded customers to the Customers tab, you can sync these at any time from Business App > Customer tab, check off the boxes next to the customers you wish to sync, click on Actions, then select Sync with Product.
This feature is available to all Business App users with Constant Contact activated on their accounts.