We’ve made multiple enhancements to improve the user experience when drafting and scheduling posts within Social Marketing. This includes a more robust calendar that lets you preview and schedule posts, and changes to the composer to make it easier to use.
The enhanced calendar and composer will save you time when drafting and scheduling posts for multiple social networks.
How does it work?
- We’ve added icons to quickly identify which posts are for which social network
- Preview a post by clicking on it directly in the calendar
- Easily schedule a post by clicking on a future date directly in the calendar
- The new composer is now fullscreen
- Social post previews more accurately display what they’ll look like on each network
- The new Select when to publish dropdown lets you choose whether you'd like to publish your post immediately or schedule it for a later date
- Save Draft and Schedule have been separated into their own buttons for easier access
- When exiting out of the composer before completing a post, a Save as draft option will appear
- The new composer now supports emojis!
Read more about recent updates to the Social Calendar here.