You would use an A record if you want your root domain, for example, mybusiness.com, to point to your site hosted on Website Pro.
Articles in this section
- Does the partner have access to the .htaccess file for Wordpress?
- Does Website Pro need a SPF Record?
- How to add the ADA widget to clients website?
- Does Website Pro perform server rate limiting on requests?
- What Security measures are in place to protect from DOS attacks?
- Does Website Pro provide automated daily backups and if so, how long do you hold on to backups?
- Does Vendasta allow login via Username and Password on Website Pro SFTP?
- Why do I see a 'Site health WP_AUTO_UPDATE_CORE' Error notifications on my WordPress Dashboard?
- Why is my staging site taking so long to create?
- Website Pro Technical Specifications