You would use an A record if you want your root domain, for example, mybusiness.com, to point to your site hosted on Website Pro.
Articles in this section
- Is there a specific amount of RAM and CPU available for the site hosted in WSP?
- Does Vendasta support IPV6 or AAAA record?
- How do I change the title separator icon on WordPress site
- Does Website Pro support Custom applications like Node.Js?
- Is Website Pro well suited for very high-traffic sites?
- Why is the Bounce rate less for my Website in Google analytics?
- What is the difference between Website Pro and Express?
- Can we activate Website Support for a website we did not build?
- Does the partner have access to the .htaccess file for Wordpress?
- Does Website Pro need a SPF Record?