You would use an A record if you want your root domain, for example mybusiness.com, to point to your site hosted on Website Pro.
Articles in this section
- Can I import my own custom templates to Website Express or Website Pro?
- Why Is My Website's Speed Score So Low?
- How does Website Pro log me in to the WordPress Dashboard?
- How to create new WordPress users with Website Pro
- How to change WordPress user roles
- How do I set the preferred URL or domain?
- Do I need to do anything to get an SSL Certificate?
- Do I need an A record or CNAME or both?
- When do I use a CNAME record?
- When do I use an A Record?