DNS Records are an important and necessary part of the web. You can learn more about them from the article What are DNS records?
To connect your domain to Website Pro, it must have either an A Record or a CNAME:
- A Records
- If an A Record is required then it should point to 220.127.116.11
- To link your primary domain you would use an A record.
- CNAME Records
- It is recommended that sites use a CNAME Record pointing to host.websitepro.hosting
You should also be aware that CAA Records (if present) can prevent Website Pro from obtaining an SSL/TLS certificate and securely serving traffic:
- You don’t need one at all. If there is no CAA Record then any issuer can provide valid SSL/TLS certificates
- If you do want a CAA Record (which is more secure) then you must allow letsencrypt.org to be a certificate authority. Let’s Encrypt is the certificate authority Website Pro uses to generate and renew SSL certificates.