When one of your customers creates an account from your Public Store, we leverage Google Search to quickly and easily gather their business information. If your customer’s business is new, Google may not find enough information about it to create an account quickly. In this case, your customer can click I don’t see my business to manually input information about their business and create their account.
Articles in this section
- How do I request a refund for my client?
- Can I hide the products in a package when I add it to an invoice?
- Can I change a tax rate?
- Why can’t my customer find their business when they create a new account from the Public Store or Shopping Cart?
- How can I remove the option to create an account from my Public Store?
- Does my Public Store have all the same packages that my Business App Store has?
- Who can see my Public Store?
- Why does my Shopping Cart automatically apply tax rates?
- How can I change the Customer Agreements on the Shopping Cart?
- What currencies/payment methods can the Shopping Cart accept?