Skip to main content
Task Manager: Add tasks to the projects
After creating a project, you can add tasks to it:
- Launch Task Manager > Projects tab.
- Click the dropdown next to the project you wish to add tasks to.
- Click + Add Task.
You may also click on the Project Name > Scroll down to the Tasks Section > Click on +Add Task.
- Enter the Task Title in the empty field.
- Choose the Status of the task.
- Choose the task's Due Date.
- Choose Assignee.
- Click Save.
As you complete tasks, the project's overall completion percentage will increase. Once all tasks are completed, the project is marked as complete.
Stay informed about Vendasta's new releases and disruption notices
Kickstart your path with Vendasta through our free Certification
Join discussions, browse solutions and get tips from the experts
Read reference documentation and guides for API’s and SDKs
Getting Started, Build your Store, AI Social Marketing,