The Executive Report assembles metrics from products throughout the Vendasta platform, making it your client’s single source of truth for the state of their online presence, including:
- More products and more key performance indicators from across the marketing stack, including Reviews, Listings, Social, Website, SEO, and Advertising. Most apps that are active on the account push data to the report.
- Short-term changes and long-term trends. Compare metrics week-over-week or month-over-month, and use long-term trends to contextualize changes over time, e.g. “You may have received fewer website visits from Google Maps this week, but since you’ve started working with us 6 months ago, your website traffic has more than tripled.”
- An automated email with relevant highlights is delivered to your clients at the beginning of every week, month, or both. No sign-in is required to view the report, and it’s mobile-responsive, so your clients can view the report from any device.
- Immediate value on day one After running a Snapshot Report or authenticating Google Business Profile, useful personalized data will appear in the report in Business App within 5 minutes.
- White-labeled with your logo and branding in both email and Business App.
By default, the Business App Executive Report email will be sent to users under these conditions:
- Users on accounts with active products that push data to the report, and
- Users on accounts that have authenticated Google Business Profile or Advertising Intelligence metrics.
Products that push information to the Executive Report include:
- Reputation Management
- Local SEO
- Google Business Profile (via Local SEO)
- Website Pro
- Advertising Intelligence
- Google Ads (via Advertising Intelligence)
- Facebook Ads (via Advertising Intelligence)
- Social Marketing
- Google Ads Robot
- SEO Network
- Pagevamp - Instant Website Builder
- Instant Website with Facebook Sync
- Google Ads for Small Businesses
- SiteGlue AI Starter
- SiteGlue AI Pro
- Alpha SEO - Full-Service SEO
It is also possible to control email settings at the user level.