Sales & Success Center equips your team with all the tools they need to usher businesses through the sales funnel. It gives your salespeople the power to:
- Create prospects and Snapshot Reports.
- Send email marketing campaigns.
- Identify hot leads and track communications.
- Move prospects through the sales pipeline.
- Learn more about what you’re selling.
It’s time for your salespeople to log in and complete their profiles.
Create Salesperson credentials
The first step to giving your salespeople access to the Sales & Success Center is creating login credentials for them.
To create salesperson credentials:
- Go to Partner Center > Sales > Salespeople.
- Click Invite Salesperson.
- Enter the salesperson's details. It’s important to complete the entire profile—your prospects and customers will see much of this information throughout the platform.
- Click Send. Your Salesperson will receive an email with a link to set their password.
Have your salespeople review and complete their profiles
When your Salespeople log in for the first time, it’s essential that they review and complete their profiles. Remember: your prospects and customers will see much of this information throughout the platform. Your Salespeople can update their profiles from the Settings icon in the top right corner of the Sales & Success Center.