There are 3 places where you can connect a Google My Business account. Once you've connected a Google My Business account in one of these 3 areas, it will be connected in all of them.
To authenticate a Google My Business account in Reputation Management:
- Go to the Primary Listings tab of Reputation Management.
- Click the Google listing. In the dropdown, click View Possible Matches
- Click Connect Google My Business
- Log into your Google account and select a location (this location must be verified on Google).
To authenticate a Google My Business account in Reputation Management Settings:
To receive instant Google reviews, you or your clients must connect a Google My Business account in Reputation Management > Settings > Connect Accounts
To authenticate a Google My Business account in Listing Builder > Listing Sync:
- Go to the Listings Management tab in Listing Builder.
- Click Connect to Sync on the Google listing source.
- Authenticate a Google account.
- Select a Google business listing. The Google account must already have access to this listing.
- Click Activate Sync to sync to Google My Business within seconds.
- You must verify the listing in the Google My Business dashboard for changes to display on Google+, Maps and Search. Follow these instructions.
- Changes to location info via Business App or Partner Center will automatically syndicate to Google My Business!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any trouble completing the above steps.