There are 3 places where you can connect a Google Business Profile account. Once you've connected a Google Business Profile account in one of these 3 areas, it will be connected in all of them.
To authenticate a Google Business Profile account in Reputation Management:
- Go to the Listings tab of Reputation Management.
- Click the Google listing. In the dropdown, click View Possible Matches
- Click Connect Google Business Profile
- Log into your Google account and select a location (this location must be verified on Google).
To authenticate a Google Business Profile account in Reputation Management Settings:
Connect a Google Business Profile account in Reputation Management > Settings > Connect Accounts
To authenticate a Google Business Profile account in Local SEO > Listing Sync:
- Go to the Listing Sync tab in Local SEO.
- Click Sync to fix Google on the Google listing source.
- Authenticate a Google account.
- Select a Google business listing. The Google account must already have access to this listing.
- Click Turn on Syncing to sync to the Google Business Profile within seconds.
- You must verify the listing in the Google Business Profile dashboard for changes to display on Maps, Search, and other Google services. Follow these instructions.
- Changes to location info via Business App or Partner Center will automatically syndicate to Google Business Profile!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any trouble completing the above steps.