It can be hard to know where to start when fulfilling for clients. If you're offering a new service or looking for tips on how to handle existing services, the template library is here to help.
We've pre-made templates you might want to use for your own agency. These can be customized when adding to your collection of templates, allowing you to make sure they match your workflow.
There are some key benefits to using the template library:
- You'll have a clearer idea of what goes into setting up a project if you haven't done so before
- You don't need to worry about starting from scratch, instead just tweaking an existing template to add to your own collection
Access the template library
The template library can be accessed when adding new templates:
- Log in to Task Manager
- Go the Templates tab
- Click Add New Template > Select from library
You'll be brought to the library of pre-made templates.
How to use the template library
To start, you'll need to choose your base template. If you're not sure what to go with, we recommend Generic as it's designed to give you a solid basis to make projects that best suit your needs.
Once you've clicked View for the template you're interested in, you'll see the tasks it comes with. Feel free to adjust the template to fit your needs for a particular project.
Please note that any changes you make to the template will only apply to the project you are creating. The template itself won't be altered. Should you wish to save your changes for future projects, we recommend using the Create new template option.
Which templates are included?
Some of the Templates available are:
- Listing claim - Designed for agencies that claim listings on behalf of clients
- Review requests - Guidance for creating review response templates, approval, and sending
- Generic - If you aren't sure where to start with fulfillment work, this template can help you out
- Build social media business page - When clients lack an online presence, this can help you set up business pages for them
- Social posts - Useful for gathering social media credentials and drafting posts
- Website build - This template can streamline building websites for clients through strategic contact points