What is it?
We've released a new page in Partner Center that lists all of your team members in one place. With this new My Team page, you can see and manage your whole team at a glance, including admins (Partner Center users), salespeople (Sales & Success Center users), and digital agents (Task Manager users).
The My Team page replaced the Admin Management page, which only showed admin users.
When was it released?
This feature was released to all partners on August 24, 2020.
How does it work?
You can access the page from Partner Center > Administration > My Team.
On this page, you can see a list of your team members, along with their roles and last login date. You can also perform the following actions:
Add a team member to the platform
- Click Invite team member.
- Enter a name and email address for the team member.
- Select a role(s) for the team member.
- Select which permissions the team member should have.
- Click Send.
View a team member's profile
- Click on a team member's name, OR click on the menu icon at the end of the row, then click View profile.
Edit a team member
- Click on the menu icon at the end of the row, then click Edit member.
- In the side panel, edit the team member's name, email address, or role.
Delete a team member
- Click on the menu icon at the end of the row, then click Delete member.