On the My Team page, you can see and manage your whole team at a glance, including admins (Partner Center users), salespeople (Sales & Success Center users), and digital agents (Task Manager users).
The My Team page replaced the old Admin Management page, which only showed admin users.
How does it work?
You can access the page from Partner Center > Administration > My Team.
On this page, you can see a list of your team members, along with their roles and last login date. You can also perform the following actions:
Add a team member to the platform
- Click Invite team member.
- Enter a name and email address for the team member.
- Select a role(s) for the team member.
- Select which permissions the team member should have.
- Click Send.
View a team member's profile
- Click on a team member's name, OR click on the menu icon at the end of the row, then click View profile.
Edit a team member
- Click on the menu icon at the end of the row, then click Edit member.
- In the side panel, edit the team member's name, email address, or role.
Delete a team member
- Click on the menu icon at the end of the row, then click Delete member.
Seats are people at your company who will be able to use Vendasta. This can include salespeople, marketers, fulfilment professionals, and administrators. Be sure to check how many Team Member seats your subscription tier has available, as you may be charged for additional seats if they go over their limit of free seats. This is usually displayed in a banner at the top of the 'My Team' page.
If you do not find this information on the 'My Team' page, go to Partner Center > Administration > My Plan > Compare plans