Advertising Intelligence provides live reporting and analysis for your client's digital ad campaigns. Advertising Intelligence provides big-picture campaign analysis, so it is easy to understand your client's ad performance and grow their ROI.
Who is Advertising Intelligence for?
DIY users: Small businesses who run digital ad campaigns themselves. These businesses are looking for a way to make sense of their ad data and pinpoint their unique ROI.
DIFM & DIWM users: Agencies who run digital ad campaigns on behalf of their clients. These agencies are looking for a way to save time and provide a real ROI in order to justify ad spend and secure campaign renewals.
What does it do?
Advertising Intelligence is live Google Ads(formerly Adwords) and Facebook Ads reporting and analysis. It gives you a real advertising ROI for your clients.
High-level stats: Google Ads / Facebook Ads
- Client Spend
- Average Client Cost-Per-Click
- Click through Rate
Using Average Sale and Close Rate data collected from each unique user, and Conversions and Spend from Google Ads and Facebook Ads, a precise ROI can be calculated for your campaigns.
Detailed campaign table
- Pull in individual Google Ads / Facebook campaigns and compare ROI, Client Spend, Conversions, Clicks, Impressions, CTR, Average CPC, and Start/End Dates.
Integration with the New Executive Report
- View reporting for advertising, along with your other products, right in Business App. Now you and your clients can see what's happening across all digital marketing channels in one place.
Management mark up fees (For Partners)
Add your monthly management fee to your client's ad spend. These mark-up fees will be added to all cost-related metrics (e.g. Average CPC, ROI, Total Spend, etc.) and be reflected in your clients' reporting.
To access this section:
- In Partner Center, go to the Businesses tab and select the Account you are looking for. In the Product section select Advertising Intelligence.
- Once in the product, head to the Settings page to enter your mark-up fees.