Account notes help you keep track of important details surrounding your accounts. You may wish to use them for a few reasons:
- Log details about the client that aren't covered by their business profile
- E.g. what hobbies do they have, what specific requests do they have for the work you are doing
- Put important, must-see notes front and center
- E.g. you have a client that only posts to social media about a small number of subjects
- Share important communications with other team members working on the account
- E.g. a client is going through a hard time, so use extra discretion when talking with them about a subject
Account notes show at the top of all tasks, ensuring they aren't missed. These notes are only visible to you and your team, so you don't need to worry about clients seeing what you've written.
Accessing account notes
While you'll see account notes at the top of any task, there is a more direct route to access them:
- Go to Task Manager > My Work > My Accounts
- Click on the name of the account
You'll see Account notes near the top of the page.
After you've edited your notes, clicking anywhere else on the screen will save them.