On Nov 10th, 2020, We are releasing an improvement to our backing listings database that powers Multi-Location Listings, including the Overview page, Manage page, and Executive Report. This update will bring more accuracy, remove discrepancies, allow for better historical data tracking, and allow the listings data to update more quickly across the platform.
Improvements in Business App Reporting
Accurate, Inaccurate, Missing Improvements
- In the Listings Overview and Manage pages, the accurate, inaccurate, and missing data fields will match across Multi-location Business App.
- You will see more immediate updating of data for accurate, inaccurate, missing listings, when changes happen elsewhere in the platform.
Listing Score Improvements
- We’ve added a new Listing score(max) column, to help you and your clients understand the current maximum listing score, for each set of sources and locations, more clearly revealing the weighting difference between sources.
- Listing Score at top of page now matches listing score average at the bottom of the column, when viewing table ‘by location’
Expected Changes in Data
- You may notice numbers in the reporting may jump when we move from the old database to new, as they become more correct. This means accurate, inaccurate or missing numbers could go up or down.
What is not affected?
- The Listing Score itself will not change. Any up or down changes in listing score will be strictly due to actual listing data changes.
- Please note, the Listing Score still takes 24-48 hours to update after listing accuracy data changes.
When will this be released?
This update will be released to General Access on November 10th, 2020.