What is it?
Through Discover Products in the Marketplace, Partners can now easily compare pricing between products and subscription plans with the new pricing overview.
Why is it important?
Selecting, pricing, and comparing products to sell can be a time-consuming process. Now, we’ve made it easier for Partners to find the best products to fit their clients’ needs and budgets. We've also created a view of Discover Products that allows Partners to quickly evaluate their own profitability and margins and see if it's the right time to upgrade their subscription.
With the new pricing overview, Partners can:
- Find the best products to offer using filtering and search to compare pricing between different products, and see the Wholesale Cost and suggested retail price of any product at a glance;
- Find the best subscription plan for their business by comparing product Wholesale Costs at each subscription level;
- All these from one view within Discover Products!
How does it work?
In Partner Center > Marketplace > Discover Products, select the All Products tab. At the top right corner of the table, click the List icon to view all products in a table format. Add-ons will appear indented under their parent products.
Each product and add-on will display the following information:
- Product name
- Product description
- Wholesale Cost
- Your current wholesale cost for the product, according to your subscription plan
- Choose a different subscription plan from the dropdown to compare wholesale costs at different subscription tiers
- Suggested Retail Price
Compare your current wholesale cost for a product to the Vendor's Suggested Retail price of the product to quickly identify high-margin products and make informed pricing decisions when adding new products to your Store. Use the Wholesale Cost columns to compare your current costs for product activation to those at different subscription levels—see where you can save on your best-selling products by upgrading your subscription plan with Vendasta.
To quickly enable a product, click the + sign at the right side of the product. Products that have already been enabled will display a green checkmark. Enabled products can be packaged and added to your Store from the Manage Store page.
Hovering your cursor on a product will allow you to click Add to Store to quickly publish the product to your Store, or click Learn More to view the product's details.