What is it?
The Review Grade is a letter grade given to your clients’ businesses to evaluate their online review presence. The Review Grade is currently used in our sales intelligence report, Snapshot Report, to evaluate the business’s online reputation before partnering with your company.
Introducing the Review Grade to the Executive Report enhances reporting transparency for your clients and shows proof of performance over time.
How is the Review Grade calculated?
The Review Grade is calculated based on the business’s performance in four categories:
- Average review score
- Number of review sources
- Reviews found
- Number of reviews found per month
Scores in the four categories are then combined and compared to the industry average to get the final letter grade using this percentile grading system:
- A = 90 - 100th percentile
- B = 75 - 89th percentile
- C = 50 - 74th percentile
- D = 30 - 49th percentile
- F = 0 - 29th percentile
For example, if a business has an average review score of 3.5. This puts the business in the 10th percentile compared to the industry average (4.32) and industry leader (5). This category receives an F. The same calculations are done for the other three categories and a combined score results in a Review Grade of C.
When is it being released to my clients?
Your clients will see their Review Grade in Executive Reports beginning February 3rd, 2021.
How do I enable my clients to see the Review Grade before February 3rd?
Follow these steps if you wish to enable by Market:
1. Go to Partner Center > Administration > Customize > Market
2. Click the pencil icon beside the Market you wish to customize
3. Click Business App Settings > Executive Report > Show Review Grade Card in Executive Report for SMBs
4. Select Enable from the dropdown
Follow these steps if you wish to enable for all Markets OR if you do not have Markets:
- Go to Partner Center > Administration > Customize
- Click Business App Settings > Executive Report > Show Review Grade Card in Executive Report for SMBs
- Click the checkbox to set your Partner Default to Enabled.
Future iterations and integrations
Future iterations include adding the Review Grade to Reputation Management and Multi-Location Business App.