What is QuickBooks Online?
QuickBooks Online is the leading accounting software for businesses. Now available in Marketplace to resell, you can allow your clients, busy business owners, to take control of their time, money, and business. Give them back an average of 37 hours per month using QuickBooks. And come tax time, they’ll be in the green—and have you to thank!
What does QuickBooks Online include?
With QuickBooks Online, you're empowering businesses to:
- Track expenses and income effortlessly: Connect bank accounts, credit cards, PayPal, and more to automatically download all income and expenses.
- Clearly see financials: QuickBooks automatically suggests tax categories so staying organized is simple and businesses can run reports to instantly see how the business is performing.
- Get paid fast and look good doing it: Send professional invoices from any device, and accept credit card payments right from the invoice.
- Don’t wait to get paid: Use partial or custom amounts to split an estimate into multiple invoices. Get money sooner based on milestones or stages of a job.
- Pay bills on time: Track due dates, make payments directly in QuickBooks and even schedule them in advance to manage expenses efficiently.
- Never miss a deduction for qualified expenses: Less stress and less work at tax time. Snap and store receipts and track mileage to maximize deductions and stay compliant.
What are the different QuickBooks Online editions?
There are four editions and they are all offered through Marketplace.