Meetings don’t necessarily fit into a one size fits all format, which is why our Meeting Scheduler allows you to create your own custom meeting types. Want a quick 15-minute coffee meeting? You got it! How about a 60-minute consultation call? We’ve got you covered.
How to create a custom meeting type
- Log in to Sales & Success Center
- Go to Events & Meetings > Scheduled Meetings
NOTE: If this is the salesperson’s first time accessing this tab, they will need to complete the Meeting Scheduler setup, which you can learn more about in the Setup Guide
- Click +Create booking link
- Give your new meeting type a name, followed by a unique identifier for your customized URL
- Choose the duration from one of the default time limits, or you can define your own.
NOTE: You can create as many meeting types with the same time duration as you need.
- Optional: Add a description and choose a colour to help differentiate from your other meetings.
- Click Create booking link
You can also edit any of the default meetings or ones you’ve already created by opening up the menu on the left side of each meeting and clicking Settings.
NOTE: If a meeting type is deleted, it will not cancel any appointments already booked using that link. This does mean that the specific link will be deactivated and will no longer allow for any new bookings. If it was deleted in error, there is no way to restore it, you will need to create a new booking link.
With that, you now have your own custom meeting type that you can share with your prospects. You can share the individual links or, if you prefer, send them the general booking link that will showcase all the meeting types available.