Brand Analytics will be deprecated for all partners on October 1, 2020. For analyzing and reporting on many business locations, the more powerful Multi-Location Business App is now the recommended primary tool.
Why is Brand Analytics being deprecated?
Brand Analytics is being deprecated due to the outdated technology platform it was built on no longer being supported by multiple providers. We’ve been investing in creating the next generation of multi-location business management, in Business App.
Multi-Location Business App is now our most up-to-date, supported technology for managing and reporting on many locations. With Business App, you and your clients will be receiving our latest updates and features - support for more products, the robust Executive Report, and bulk workflows meant for brand managers – all accessible through desktop or a mobile device.
See a comparison between legacy Brand Analytics and Multi-Location Business App.
Overview Page (Listings, Reputation Management, Google Analytics, Advertising)
- Provides an overview of all locations performance across areas
- Drill into individual location performances to see which locations are doing well and which need improvement
- Pivot to compare by different data fields, like by location or by source.
- View on a map
- Filter by many data fields
- Easily export to CSV for your own workflows.
- Full slice-and-dice reporting, providing proof-of-performance for any number of locations, allowing you to prove your value to your multi-location clients. Accessible at any time for your clients using their own login
- Custom date picker - chose dates you’d like to see reporting on, and compare to previous periods to see how your clients’ performance has improved across locations over time
- Google Analytics included in Executive Report (is not available in Brand Analytics)
- Google My Business Insights - same information as in Brand Analytics
- Ability to complete workflows, such as
- Responding to reviews across locations within the platform
- Google Q&A
- Review response pre-written templates
- Google review insights
- The same features that were available in Brand Analytics, but with a more streamlined and better user experience for managing many listings at once.
- COMING SOON: Multi-location social analytics, and posting.
Transitioning Your Clients
Brand Analytics will soon no longer be accessible to you or your clients. Please consider giving your clients access to their group of accounts through Multi-Location Business App, and work with them to learn how to use it.
How to give a user access to their accounts in Multi-Location Business App:
- Create a brand. In Partner Center > Businesses > Brands, you can create new brand and manually add accounts, OR you can create a list of accounts to combine into a brand, in the Accounts page, or the Lists page in Partner Center.
- Give a user permission to view the brand in Business App. In Partner Center > Businesses > Brands, click on a brand, then go to Users tab, then Add a User. Once a user is added, they’ll be able to navigate to a multi-location brand view in Business App, via the location switcher > brands tab.