When one of your customers creates an account from your Public Store, we leverage Google Search to quickly and easily gather their business information. If your customer’s business is new, Google may not find enough information about it to create an account quickly. In this case, your customer can click I don’t see my business to manually input information about their business and create their account.
Articles in this section
- If I'm based outside of North America, can I use Vendasta Payments?
- Can I use my existing Stripe account with Vendasta Payments?
- Who can I contact for help setting up Vendasta Payments?
- What kinds of credit cards are accepted by Vendasta Payments?
- Are there transaction fees associated with using Vendasta Payments?
- How often will I receive payouts?
- What currencies can I accept with Vendasta Payments?
- Who sees my “Customer statement description”?
- Can I retract an invoice?
- Why isn’t my package appearing when I try to add it to an invoice?