If a package is not using the new package pricing model, based on the retail prices of the individual products contained in the package, it cannot be purchased through the Shopping Cart. Partners can update their packages to use the new pricing model at any time. Note that packages using the old pricing model also cannot be added to an invoice.
Articles in this section
- If I'm based outside of North America, can I use Vendasta Payments?
- Can I use my existing Stripe account with Vendasta Payments?
- Who can I contact for help setting up Vendasta Payments?
- What kinds of credit cards are accepted by Vendasta Payments?
- Are there transaction fees associated with using Vendasta Payments?
- How often will I receive payouts?
- What currencies can I accept with Vendasta Payments?
- Who sees my “Customer statement description”?
- Can I retract an invoice?
- Why isn’t my package appearing when I try to add it to an invoice?