If you do not set a retail price for the products you sell, the packages and invoices you create will default to the Suggested Retail Price for a specific product in your store’s currency. You may need to set your products’ prices under Marketplace > Products. Note that you can adjust the price of any line item on an invoice using the Unit Price field.
Articles in this section
- If I'm based outside of North America, can I use Vendasta Payments?
- Can I use my existing Stripe account with Vendasta Payments?
- Who can I contact for help setting up Vendasta Payments?
- What kinds of credit cards are accepted by Vendasta Payments?
- Are there transaction fees associated with using Vendasta Payments?
- How often will I receive payouts?
- What currencies can I accept with Vendasta Payments?
- Who sees my “Customer statement description”?
- Can I retract an invoice?
- Why isn’t my package appearing when I try to add it to an invoice?