Currently, partners cannot retract an invoice that has already been sent. If you have sent an erroneous invoice, create and send a new invoice to your customer and instruct your customer to ignore the earlier invoice. If you have sent an invoice to the incorrect recipient, an invoice can be sent to a different recipient at any time by clicking Resend Invoice and choosing a different recipient.
Articles in this section
- If I'm based outside of North America, can I use Vendasta Payments?
- Can I use my existing Stripe account with Vendasta Payments?
- Who can I contact for help setting up Vendasta Payments?
- What kinds of credit cards are accepted by Vendasta Payments?
- Are there transaction fees associated with using Vendasta Payments?
- How often will I receive payouts?
- What currencies can I accept with Vendasta Payments?
- Who sees my “Customer statement description”?
- Can I retract an invoice?
- Why isn’t my package appearing when I try to add it to an invoice?