The customer statement description that you set when setting up Vendasta Payments is shown on your customers’ credit card statements, and is used to clarify a payment they have made for your products or services. Using a clear, accurate, and recognizable statement descriptor reduces the likelihood of chargebacks and disputes, as it helps your customers to remember where a particular charge or payment originated from.
Articles in this section
- If I'm based outside of North America, can I use Vendasta Payments?
- Can I use my existing Stripe account with Vendasta Payments?
- Who can I contact for help setting up Vendasta Payments?
- What kinds of credit cards are accepted by Vendasta Payments?
- Are there transaction fees associated with using Vendasta Payments?
- How often will I receive payouts?
- What currencies can I accept with Vendasta Payments?
- Who sees my “Customer statement description”?
- Can I retract an invoice?
- Why isn’t my package appearing when I try to add it to an invoice?