What is it?
Vendasta partners can now easily accept credit card payments for products and services from new and current customers. Using your Public Store, prospects and existing clients can now purchase your products and services all on their own.
Here’s what new:
- Invoicing: Partners can create and send invoices. Customers can pay invoices online with a credit card.
- Payment: Partners can securely connect their banking information through our Stripe Connect integration to accept payments.
- SMB BIY: Customers can sign into—and sign up for—Business App and make a purchase all on their own.
How does it work?
Merchant Services includes a wide range of functionality, including the following:
- Vendasta Payments, our seamless and secure integration with Stripe Connect that allows partners to accept credit card payments;
- An easy-to-use Shopping Cart in the Public Store and Business App Store that your prospects and customers can use to purchase or submit an order for multiple products and services simultaneously;
- An improved Public Store that allows your customers to sign into Business App directly from your website, and enables your prospects to create a new account and gain access to their very own Business App—all without you lifting a finger;
- Invoices that can be paid with the click of a button and managed from Partner Center;
- Tax rates that can be easily created and managed, used on invoices, and automatically applied to Shopping Cart purchases
Visit the new Merchant Services section of our Resource Center, or take the new Merchant Services course on the Conquer Local Academy, to learn more about how to set up and start using these features.
Who gets it?
Many features of Merchant Services are available worldwide, while certain features are currently available only to partners operating in certain regions and currencies.