What is it?
Your Customer Voice clients can now send SMS messages that include a custom link. Previously, SMS messages were restricted to My Preferred Sites or My Listing type messages, whose links would go to a review site or the business's My Listing page, respectively.
Why is this important?
Communicating with customers along their customer journey is important. Reengaging cold customers or sending a special something to a loyal customer are great ways to drive more business.
Now, businesses can send an SMS message to their customers with a link to any website they wish. This could include, but is not limited to:
- Link to receive a coupon code
- Link to schedule an appointment/appointment confirmation page
- Link to company website (i.e. to promote a sale)
How does it work?
- Go to Customer Voice > Templates > Add New Template
- Select New SMS Template > name the template > select New Custom Site template
- Customize the template with your custom link and message (Note: clicks on custom links are not tracked) > Save
When is this available?
This is available as of May 20, 2020.
Who will receive this?
All Customer Voice Pro accounts that have an SMS add-on active will be able to use this new feature.