Once you've created a user list, you can send an email campaign to the users in that list by adding the list to a campaign.
To add a user list to a campaign:
- Go to Partner Center > Businesses > Lists > User lists.
- Find the list you want to add to the campaign, then click Add to campaign at the end of the row.
- Select a campaign.
- Select a start date and time for the campaign (optional).
- Select who the campaign should be sent from, then click Next.
- Select an account to use for unassociated users (optional). See below for more information.
- Click Start campaign.
Why select an account for unassociated users?
Each user must have account data to receive a campaign. If you do not select an account, unassociated users in your list will not receive the campaign.
What does this mean?
When you select an account:
- The unassociated users in your list will receive the campaign.
- If your campaign includes any dynamic components, data from the account will be used to fill in the content for those components.
- The unassociated users will not be associated with the account.
- Any users who are already associated with an account will not be affected.