Knowing how your salespeople perform is a vital step for any sales manager. That's why we've made that information front-and-center in Sales & Success Center.
Plus, seeing how they're stacking up against each other is a great motivator to drive salespeople's competitive nature to close more deals.
On the dashboard, you'll see:
- Sales activities per salesperson
- Tasks per salesperson
- Opportunities per salesperson
- Snapshot performance - Percentage of letter grades per each section of the Snapshot Report across all accounts
You can filter between your top and bottom performers in each category, letting you focus on the exact information you're interested in.
When was this released?
The Sales & Success Center dashboard was released on May 1st, 2020.
How do I access it?
- Log in to Sales & Success Center
- Click the new Dashboard option in the left-nav
While this is our initial release of the dashboard, we'll be rolling out continual improvements including new data. If you have any feedback on the dashboard, let us know at the Conquer Local Community!