Our focus is to protect local businesses.
At Vendasta, we’re dedicated to helping local businesses thrive. In light of recent extreme difficulties local businesses are facing, our priority is to #ProtectLocal. Many small businesses that are not online and e-commerce enabled are being disproportionately affected by Covid-19. The situation is dire for these small businesses. For many, the choices are to close or move online. Moving online is often viewed as expensive, time-consuming and virtually impossible. We want to put you in a position to help these businesses get online, book appointments and transact digitally.
Starting today, we’re providing our partners with an expanding set of e-commerce tools that they can provide free of charge to their local business customers, to help them conduct business online, and stay connected to communities they serve.
We’re eager to introduce the Local Business Online Toolkit, available today for small business clients to access through their own business app – Business Center.
As a Partner to Vendasta, we know your success relies on the success of local businesses. We are offering the Local Business Online Toolkit to not only ensure local businesses are protected, but you are too. With the Online Toolkit you can retain your existing customers and prospect for new customers all while keeping your costs low.
- Express Product Suite: Social Marketing Express, Reputation Management Express, Customer Voice Express, Advertising Intelligence and Listing Builder
- Constant Contact (60 day free trial)
- A free SMB online store / e-commerce solution (Website Pro users can learn how to integrate WooCommerce today)
- Free tools for partner-to-SMB communication
- Free tools for SMB-to-customer booking and scheduling
How to activate for your business accounts
The Toolkit is available to activate for any accounts you choose, via the “Local Business Online Toolkit” recommended package, in Partner Center > Marketplace > Manage Store > Local Business Online Toolkit. You’ll see how many more you have available via the activation workflow.
How do I drive user adoption?
We have created recommended campaigns for you to send to your existing clients or prospects. You can find these campaigns in Partner Center > Marketing > Customer Acquisition or Product Adoption sections > Recommended Campaigns tab.
Suggested recommended campaigns:
- ‘Local Business Online Toolkit’ adoption campaign, for existing clients
- ‘Local Business Online Toolkit’ acquisition campaign, for prospective clients
Simply add these to ‘My Campaigns’, and add choose users to add, customize the content to match your desired messaging
All recommended campaigns lead the business to claim or log in to their own Business Center app.
Pricing and availability
All Vendasta partners on Basic subscription and above will get a 3x increase to their default allotted Express accounts that are included in your subscription, valid until June 30th, 2020. This means if you’re on the Basic subscription tier, you now have 75 free accounts rather than 25. These accounts are free to you for any business accounts that activate before June 30th, 2020.
All SMB accounts activated before June 30th will be grandfathered in. Read more about our program pricing here.
How will it benefit my small business clients?
During these uncertain times when businesses are looking to cut costs, you need a strategy to show local businesses the value of going digital with their products and services. With the Online Toolkit, you have the opportunity to allow your existing and future clients to continue to operate their businesses all online.
The Local Business Online Toolkit benefits your clients in numerous ways:
- Maintain a trusted relationship with your clients with low- and no-cost tools, while they tighten their budgets.
- Help them transition their business operations and sales online.
- More ways for them to communicate with customers and the community, and manage their online presence.
- Coming soon: E-commerce tools to enable online selling.
Many businesses have had to temporarily reduce operating hours or close altogether. They have a small to medium amount of digital presence and may be a current client or potential prospect. They may or may not have had to temporarily terminate their employees. How can the Online Toolkit help?
- Social Marketing: Allows businesses to keep in touch with their customers on Facebook and Google. This is the quickest and most personal touchpoint a business can reach their customers.
- Reputation Management: Allows an SMB to continue responding to reviews and answering questions. This may include getting caught up on previous reviews they didn’t have time to respond to previously.*
- Customer Voice: Allows a business to keep their reviews up to date by requesting reviews from their customers.*
- Listing Builder: Allows businesses to keep their information up to date. This may include changing business hours, delivery options, and more information on availability.
- Advertising Intelligence: Whether ads are promoting a business’s e-commerce availability or creating awareness, Advertising Intelligence offers free Facebook Ads and Google Ads reporting.
- Constant Contact: Continue marketing to customers through Constant Contact. Contests, gift card purchase, business availability, blog or information sharing.
*Please note that Google has stopped all review functionality, including leaving a review, responding to reviews, and Google Q&A. This has been done to protect local businesses during this time.