What is this?
Our Marketing Services team is making billing changes to enhance your experience with our managed web design solutions. Starting on March 16, 2020, you’ll be billed the first month of the maintenance fee upon the purchase of a new website, but we’ll charge you the second month only 1 month after your website is live.
What is the difference?
Today, all our managed web design solutions must be purchased with a monthly maintenance fee on a 12-month term. Our partners are charged every month on the anniversary date of the purchase.
Starting on March 16, 2020, you’ll still be billed the first month of the maintenance fee upon the purchase of a new website, but the second month of the maintenance fee will be billed only 1 month after the website goes live.
What is the benefit?
We’ve heard your concerns and we understand that paying maintenance for a website that isn’t live and online isn’t great. So we’ve adjusted our billing process to charge the 1st month upfront, but the remaining 11-month commitment to begin only after the website is set live.
What services will be affected?
This change affects only the Web Design services fulfilled by our Marketing Services team.
Here’s the list:
- Website Creation: Basic 3 Page Site
- Website Creation: Standard 5 Page Site
- Website Creation: Advanced 10 Page Site
- Website Creation: Landing Page
- Website Import
- Mono: 1-Page Templated Website
- Mono: 3-Page Templated Website
- Mono: 5-Page Templated Website
- Mono: 10-Page Templated Website
How do I order a website?
For websites built on Wordpress:
- Activate Website Pro.
- Activate one of our “Website Creation” services.
- Activate Website Maintenance & Management.
For websites built on Mono:
- Activate Mono Website.
- Activate one of our Mono Templated Websites services.
- Activate Mono: Maintenance & Management.
What is included in the monthly fee?
- Access to team for tech support
- Website revisions to images, text, and minor requests
- Health checks to website upon request
- Access to add-ons & additional pages, images, or products (charged separately)
- Backend updates to Wordpress’ version, plugins, and themes (Website Creation only)