You can configure what happens when a customer requests to upgrade an Express product in Business Center. By default, when a customer wants to upgrade, they are prompted to submit an order form for the Pro product edition. Other options include: having the salesperson reach out to the customer and upgrade them to a different product or package OR upgrading to a custom package.
To configure the upgrade path:
- Go to Partner Center > Marketplace > Manage Products.
- Click on one of the following products:
- Reputation Management
- Social Marketing
- Listing Builder
- Advertising Intelligence
- Customer Voice
- Click on the Product Settings tab.
- In the Upgrade Path section, select whether you would rather have customers upgrade through an order form, salesperson, or custom package.
- For setting the upgrade path to Upgrade to custom package, follow these instructions.
When Upgrade to a custom package is selected, you can select your custom package(s) from the drop down menu. You can also click the button: Custom modal content to customize the content your clients will see when they click on an upgrade button.
When Upgrade through salesperson is selected, after your customers click on an upgrade button in the product, they are directed to a page where they can send a message to the assigned salesperson.