You can set projects to automatically create when specific products are activated on accounts. To do so...
- Go to Task Manager > Global Settings > Templates.
- Click Add New Template.
- Enter the Template Name.
- Optional – Fill in the following optional fields:
- How many days the project is due after it is created.
- Click the Product field and select the product you wish to trigger this project's creation.
If the selected product is already linked to a template, you will see a warning message. Click Show Templates to see those templates.
- Add the tasks you wish to create for projects created with this template. Learn more about templates.
- Click Create Template.
When a product is activated on an account in Task Manager, it will automatically create a project on that account based on the template you created.
Please note that if you activated a product within the last 24 hours on an account, the project will be created on that account as well.