What is it?
The Multi-Location Executive Report is a powerful roll-up of metrics across any number of business locations. With a custom date selector and filtering, it’s easy to slice the data to see trends in marketing performance across a brand, or group of businesses.
When was it made available?
The Multi-Location Executive Report was released December 19, 2019.
Why is it important?
Available in Multi-Location Business Center and fully white-labeled, this report allows for powerful needs analysis and proof-of-performance reporting.
Use it to prospect
Multi-Location Executive Report shows the marketing data that’s been collected for all your business accounts. This means that you can run Snapshot Reports for a group of locations, and then view that data inside Multi-Location Business Center to help a brand see opportunities for improvement.
Use it for proof-of-performance reporting
Trend lines and delta-change numbers are a key feature of the Executive Reporting, allowing you to show short or large-scale change across many accounts, and prove the impact your work has been having.
- Fast data – Slice-and-dice large data sets quickly.
- Short-term changes and long-term trends – Compare metrics period-over-period with a custom date selection.
- White-labeled – The report is your own, complete with your logo and branding.
- Filtering – Filter by geography, business category, region, groups of locations, or listing/review sources.
What data is currently available?
Currently, the report includes the following:
- Google My Business
- Advertising Intelligence
- Google Analytics
In the near future, it'll include:
- Listings data
- Reviews (powered by Reputation Management)
- Social media (powered by Social Marketing)
Afterward, we'll expand it to include more Marketplace products and third-party metric sources.
How do I configure the report?
The Multi-Location Executive Report compiles data from all individual locations and rolls them up into an easily digestible report. The report obeys the selections made within the Partner Center > Businesses > Brands > Brand name > Features section.