If you have articles on a Wordpress blog that you would like to share in Business Center, you can do so in Partner Center.
These guides will be visible to all your Business Center users, so they are a great way to pass along tips and tricks to help them grow their business.
Adding your Wordpress blog's URL
- Go to Partner Center > Administration > Customize.
- Expand the Business Center Settings section, then check the Pull guides from Wordpress checkbox.
- Enter your Wordpress blog URL.
Note: This URL is often different from the homepage of your Wordpress website. These will generally take the form of https://www.yoursite.com/blog. This can be found by navigating to the blog on your site.
- Optional - Enter any tags you wish to filter to. Only blogs that contain one or more of the tags entered will display in Business Center.
- Optional - Check the Embed title in first article image checkbox. This will showcase the title on the first image within the blog.
- Click Apply Changes.
Your blog will now be used as the source of guides in Business Center.
Note: If you have not entered a valid Wordpress blog URL, or the URL not work for any reason, no guides will display in Business Center. For this reason, we recommend checking Business Center to ensure it displays correctly after saving your changes in Partner Center.