What is it?
You will soon be able to add your own custom guides to the Guides section of Business Center using a Wordpress blog.
When was it released?
Custom guides will be released to all partners mid-November 2019.
Why is it important?
While we try to provide relevant content to all small businesses, we understand that you may want to provide different resources. Perhaps you want to provide your users with specific information on how you are helping them respond to their reviews, or maybe you want to share personal tips and tricks for how they can help their business flourish.
How does it work?
Adding your Wordpress blog's URL
- Go to Partner Center > Administration > Customize.
- Expand the Business Center Settings section, then check the Pull guides from Wordpress checkbox.
- Enter your Wordpress blog URL.
Note: This URL is often different from the homepage of your Wordpress website. These will generally take the form of https://www.yoursite.com/blog. This can be found by navigating to the blog on your site.
- Optional - Enter any tags you wish to filter to. Only blogs that contain one or more of the tags entered will display in Business Center.
- Optional - Check the Embed title in first article image checkbox. This will showcase the title on the first image within the blog.
- Click Apply Changes.
Your blog will now be used as the source of guides in Business Center.
Note: If you have not entered a valid Wordpress blog URL, or the URL not work for any reason, no guides will display in Business Center. For this reason, we recommend checking Business Center to ensure it displays correctly after saving your changes in Partner Center.