By default, the Retail Price for a product is set by the product’s vendor as Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). If you sell a product at a different price, it is important to set your own Retail Price to reflect it to ensure that the revenue information being reported on your dashboard is accurate.
To set the retail price for a product:
- Go to Partner Center > Marketplace > Manage Products.
- Search for the product you want to set the retail price for. Click on the product name.
- Click on the Product Settings tab.
- If applicable, select a Market.
- Click on the Lock icon 🔒under the Retail Price heading.
- Set the retail price:
- Select a currency from the dropdown menu.
- Enter a retail price.
- Select a billing frequency from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the Unlock icon 🔒to submit the new retail price.