Yes, you can hide the Training Resources tab in Sales & Success Center by modifying your Partner Center settings. To do so, go to Partner Center then navigate to Administration -> Customize. Once in this area, you can expand the 'Sales' section and toggle off 'Show training resources
Articles in this section
- What do the various order statuses mean?
- Where can I change my Campaign outgoing Email and Name Settings?
- Can I hide the training resources tab in Sales & Success Center?
- How do I hide wholesale pricing from my Salespeople?
- How can I get an Export of My Reviews?
- Do SMB's get access to Task Manager?
- Where can I find my Public Store URL?
- How do I Add Users to Task Manager?
- Can I use the same email address to access multiple Partner Center dashboards?
- How do contacts differ from Business App users?